How to get my student ID and PIN?
An ID (student identification number) is issued upon admission. For students who do not require to be admitted to a program, you will find your ID on your p...
Mar, 24 Janv., 2017 at 10:46 AM
How do I apply for part-time study?
Submit your admission application to the Continuing Education Customer Service department by telephone, in person or online. The requisite documents are ava...
Mar, 24 Janv., 2017 at 10:47 AM
What programs are available via the Continuing Education Office?
 Undergraduate and graduate programs offered via the Continuing Education Office are listed at
Mer, 16 Mars, 2016 at 2:19 PM
How do I get my prior learning recognized?
The process of obtaining recognition for theoretical and practical knowledge—gained through paid or unpaid work—, prior education and personal (and other) a...
Lun, 23 Janv., 2017 at 3:18 PM